Who says CFS doesn't kill anyone?

A plea from Dr. Ronald Davis for more research funding before his son, and others like him, die from this horrific disease. Please donate today, before the year ends, so that maybe in the year 2016 we can find answers for all of the patients suffering in silence.

"My son Whitney woke me this morning to inform me that he is dying. Whitney has severe chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). He did not say he is dying – he cannot speak. He did not write he is dying – he cannot write. He used scrabble tiles to spell out his message. I did not answer him – he cannot tolerate anyone speaking to him. The note said he is willing to go to the hospital even though the experience will be unbearable – hospitals are totally naïve on how to treat CFS patients because of years of denying the existence of the disease. We need to surgically insert a feeding-tube into his small intestine because he cannot eat. This tells me I am running out of time. I must find out soon what is causing the disease and how to cure it. I know I’m not the only one working on this disease but there are too few researchers, too few medical specialists, too little research funds, and too many patients. I know I, or someone, can figure this out. It requires a lot of new data and a lot of thinking. For the past 2 decades I have been involved in innovation of medical technology and automation to generate massive amounts of Human data (BIG DATA) but how do we speed up the thinking? I spend more than half of my time thinking about this disease, comparing the limited data on CFS and many other diseases. I try to track back the symptoms to a possible molecular mechanism. The brain and gut problems could be caused by dysfunctional mitochondria (the organelle for energy generation in every cell) but what is the molecular reason for the dysfunction. Given there are over 1,600 genes involved in mitochondria this is a daunting task. I work on this 7 days a week and will continue to do so until we have an answer." -Dr. Ronald w. Davis

 https://www.facebook.com/cfsresearchcenter/photos/a.847535005318290.1073741828.630143697057423/973567226048400/?type=3&fref=nf

Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Is Kaposi's Sarcoma in Uganda connected to the African Swine Fever epidemic in pigs?

Bulletin #5 from the Coordinating Committee of The International HHV-6 Protest and Teach-in At Harvard (November 9-11, 2015)

Eight patients who took the popular HIV/AIDS drug Truvada and similar tenofovir-based drugs have sued Gilead Sciences, Inc., claiming the giant pharmaceutical company deliberately withheld a much safer version of these drugs from the market for more than a decade in a patent-timing scheme to maximize profits. As a result, "hundreds of thousands of HIV-infected patients experienced serious, permanent and sometimes fatal complications that may have been avoided had the company been honest about the safer alternative it had in the wings.

Perplexity on multifactorialism and Peter Duesberg

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

Bulletin #15 from the Coordinating Committee of The International HHV-6 Protest and Teach-in At Harvard (November 9-11, 2015)

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

Perplexity names the AIDS Paradigm 20

Popular Post in the Last 30 Days

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

The African Swine Fever Virus Rights of Man

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Why in the world aren't pigs being used as animal models for HHV-6?

International Cooperation Needed to Fight African Swine Fever

Imagine a rewrite of this cockamamie Chronic Fatigue Syndrome abstract:

Popular Posts from the Last Year

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

Oral Kaposi's Sarcoma looks like the Crimson Crescents in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients.

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

Why Brigitte Huber may be the most important AIDS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome researcher

Perplexity on the issue of endogenous versus exogenous retroviruses. Is this a key to the HIV mistake?

All Time Most Popular Posts

Dr. Bhupesh Prusty and Professor Thomas Rudel discuss their HHV-6 research

Anthony Fauci was part of the gang that silenced and destroyed Judy Mikovits.

Was Judy Mikovits destroyed because her XMRV work would have ultimately shown HIV is a total fraud?

Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the other AIDS epidemic in the gay community?