Fauci's sense of entitlement must give him the right to cover up the truth about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.



In an interview with NPR in 2005, Dr. Fauci revealed his overall goal of choosing a life of public service; it encompassed a few non-negotiable basics.  “My job is a gift which allows me to try and help alleviate the suffering of humankind.”  As steps leading up to this purpose, he continues, “First, I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge—something I learned with a bit of tough love from my Jesuit education first at Regis High School and then at Holy Cross College.  I consider myself a perpetual student. Second, I believe in striving for excellence.  I sweat the big and the small stuff!  I do not apologize for this. Third, as a physician, my goal is to serve mankind.”  Dr. Fauci’s devotion to his mission of helping others deserves as much respect as for his grasp of learning. Perhaps, even more so.

‘The Church grows through the beauty of its members and not by proselytizing.’  If what our Pontiffs say is true, and it is, then Dr. Fauci’s inspiration cannot be measured.   In fact, the beauty of such a life is the surest and most persuasive occasion to form disciples of the Lord and build a better world.  God’s love shines out from those who, of themselves, are unaware of God’s limitless power working in their lives for good.  So it is with Anthony Fauci, a man for others, a universal treasure.


Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days

Perplexity writes a fantasy Joe Rogan interview with Rebecca Culshaw

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, David Ho, and "zombie science."

Perplexity names the AIDS Paradigm 20

A Perplexity A.I. exploration of endogenous retroviruses and Etienne de Harven

Perplexity on the AIDS paradigm

Perplexity A.I. on the potential consequences of Rebecca Culshaw's Critique of HIV

Popular Post in the Last 30 Days

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

The African Swine Fever Virus Rights of Man

And updated version of the Harvard Declaration of the HHV-6 Rights of Man

International Cooperation Needed to Fight African Swine Fever

Groq on Hannah Arendt and science

Popular Posts from the Last Year

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

Why Brigitte Huber may be the most important AIDS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome researcher

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

Perplexity on the issue of endogenous versus exogenous retroviruses. Is this a key to the HIV mistake?

Oral Kaposi's Sarcoma looks like the Crimson Crescents in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients.

Perplexity on K.S. and AIDS and inflammation

All Time Most Popular Posts

Dr. Bhupesh Prusty and Professor Thomas Rudel discuss their HHV-6 research

Anthony Fauci was part of the gang that silenced and destroyed Judy Mikovits.

Was Judy Mikovits destroyed because her XMRV work would have ultimately shown HIV is a total fraud?

Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the other AIDS epidemic in the gay community?