Help end the Jim Crow CFS/AIDS apartheid that is creating genocidal biomedical segregation





Two books you need to read to understand the Jim Crow science, politics, and culture of CFS/AIDS apartheid. It's time to end the genocidal segregation of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and AIDS.

Popular Posts in the Last 7 Days

A Perplexity A.I. exploration of endogenous retroviruses and Etienne de Harven

Perplexity on the AIDS paradigm

Groq on Hannah Arendt and science

We asked Perplexity A.I. to make the argument that Castleman's Disease undermines the nosology, epidemiology, and virology of AIDS.

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, David Ho, and "zombie science."

Perplexity A.I. on the potential consequences of Rebecca Culshaw's Critique of HIV

Perplexity A.I. on HERVs in AIDS, CFS, and Autism

Popular Post in the Last 30 Days

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

A Perplexity conversation about self-deceit, conspiracy, Arendt and AIDS

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

The African Swine Fever Virus Rights of Man

Groq on Hannah Arendt and science

And updated version of the Harvard Declaration of the HHV-6 Rights of Man

Imagine a rewrite of this cockamamie Chronic Fatigue Syndrome abstract:

Popular Posts from the Last Year

Perplexity on Rebecca Culshaw Smith, and PrEP as Genocide

Why Brigitte Huber may be the most important AIDS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome researcher

From Perplexity A.I.: A major nosological mistake in AIDS—meaning a fundamental error in how the disease is defined, classified, or diagnosed—could be the most consequential nosological error in history because of several deeply impactful social, scientific, and ethical consequences.

Perplexity on the issue of endogenous versus exogenous retroviruses. Is this a key to the HIV mistake?

Oral Kaposi's Sarcoma looks like the Crimson Crescents in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients.

Perplexity on K.S. and AIDS and inflammation

All Time Most Popular Posts

Dr. Bhupesh Prusty and Professor Thomas Rudel discuss their HHV-6 research

Anthony Fauci was part of the gang that silenced and destroyed Judy Mikovits.

Was Judy Mikovits destroyed because her XMRV work would have ultimately shown HIV is a total fraud?

Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the other AIDS epidemic in the gay community?